Social Security Information Links
1. Calculate My Social Security Retirement Benefit (Estimate)
How much will I receive from Social Security Retirement Benefits. You can check on that here. Just verify your identity for an esimated amount.
2. Request a Copy of My Social Security Form 1099
You must create an Online "My Social Securiy" account to receive a copy of your statement.
3. Social Security Online (Home Page)
This is Social Security Online.
Retirement Information Links
1. Nevada Public Employees Retirement System (PERS)
You can Request a Duplicate Copy Form 1099 and Retirement Information.
2. To obtain Form 1099-R From U S Office of Personnel Management
January 2013 will be the last time OPM will send the 1099-R Tax Statements in the mail. Please go to this website for information on how to get your 1099-R for 2014.
3. Civil Service Retirement System (CSRS)
Civil Service Retirement System
4. Federal Employees Retirement System (FERS)
Federal Employees Retirement System