Check the status of your refund online within 24 hours after IRS has received your e-filed return or 4 weeks after you mail a paper return.
2. Check Where is My Amended Tax Return
Track the status of your amended return after it has been filed.
Prepare and file your federal income taxes online---it's easy and it's free!
Order your tax return or tax account transcript online.
5. Order an Online Monthly Payment Agreement
Determine if you're eligible and apply for an online payment agreement if you have a tax liability you can't completely pay today.
7. Sales Tax Deduction Calculator
This calculator will help you to determine the amount of optional state and local sales tax you can claim on Schedule A of Form 1040.
6. Order Online Employer Identification Number (EIN)
Get your EIN within minutes without picking up the phone or mailing/faxing a paper Form SS-4.
8. Alternative Minimum Tax Assistant
This link will help you to determine whether you may be subject to AMT.
9. Exempt Organization Select Check
This helps to find an exempt organization and determine the amount of your contributions that are tax-deductible, and other information about an organization's federal tax status and filings.
10. Internal Revenue Service (Website Home Page)
Home page for the I.R.S.
11. Chat Live Online With An IRS Representative
Here you can chat with an IRS Representative.